/2017/03/uber_cover_up

Comments

Spanky Mulrooney's blood donors first grade teacher:
its all about the rubbers, just watch
11:37 pm — Tuesday, 28 March 2017
it's great just listening to one side of the story, i.e. the ex girlfriend.
11:52 pm — Tuesday, 28 March 2017
ohm:
I don't get the moral outrage about this, especially Gruber's. What is morally wrong about this?

Does suddenly Mr. Gruber have a moral centre? And from where does that centre spring? Is it philosophy? Evolution? God?

Bogus, dude. Bogus.
12:40 am — Wednesday, 29 March 2017
These parlors, and their Japanese equivalents, are *spectacular*. Frequently get my rocks off inside of some lovely lady.
12:55 am — Wednesday, 29 March 2017
ano:
like Gruber himself didn't always go to SF strip clubs every year when Macworld was a thing
2:43 am — Wednesday, 29 March 2017
piece of kit:
> What is morally wrong about this?

Let me guess: you are a man.
5:22 am — Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Not Anonymous:
Is morality dependent upon sex?
7:57 am — Wednesday, 29 March 2017
My Optional Name:
When in Korea, do as the Koreans do.
1:28 pm — Wednesday, 29 March 2017
2b1ask1:
Speaking of the coverup being worse than the crime:

1:51 pm — Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Make peace, not liberals:
Anyway, he was just doing the multicultural thing by respecting Korean culture and norms. I mean fuck, if the hosts stick their dick in it aren't you obligated, as an honored guest?

Isn't not taking advantage of your host's hospitality some kind of cultural imperialism thing, saying that your morality is better than and superior to Korea's?

If my Japanese hosts take me to a schoolgirl tentacle bar I really have to participate, just like if my SF hosts bring me down to Mitchell Brothers I mean well, it would just be rude not to join in.
3:04 pm — Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Seriously I don't understand how THAT can be morally repugnant.

This is a two star post from Grubs.
4:55 pm — Wednesday, 29 March 2017
> just like if my SF hosts bring me down to Mitchell Brothers I mean well

5:10 pm — Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Gruber the booger:
>what if your SF hosts bring you down to blow buddies? would you be rude to not join in?

Are the buddies in drag?

Can they deepthroat a fat cock?

I need more details before I put my cash on the table.

Has Gruber deleted Uber and has declared to discontinue use?

If not then this is nothing more than fake outrage and classic left crocodile tears.
5:19 pm — Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Make peace, not liberals:
@anonymous Well, I guess I'd stay, watch and drink some near beer.
9:18 pm — Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Make peace, not liberals:
Watching artists at work is great, even if you don't particularly care for their work.
9:19 pm — Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Lysander:
How is consensual playing around "morally repugnant"?

Man these SJWs sure are fascist little pricks.

Also the whole "I'm not going to lie for them" line really sounds like "I'm not lying, no really, they're going to say I'm lying but you guys know I'm not lying, right Right?"
12:08 am — Thursday, 30 March 2017
Lysander:
Also, Gruber endorsed Obama, Obama institute molestation of little kids at airports by the TSA.

Gruber is silent about that.

But adult women letting a guy put his hands between her legs for too much money- that he's fine with?

What a fucking scumbag.
12:09 am — Thursday, 30 March 2017
Lysander:
Ok, I haven't been to korea so I don't know if they charge too much money. I'm going by the experiences I've had here in the states at strip clubs, which I used to go to with my spouse on occasion.
12:13 am — Thursday, 30 March 2017