/linked/2016/09/03/project-ara-claim-chowder

Comments

Eddie:
This is why people don't like Gruber and take such joy in his own failures like Vesper.

He's simply a fucking asshole. He loves it more than anything when others fail.

Look everybody I dug up a claim chowder about Ara two days after saying Google "shitcanned" the project! Yay for me! Look at what a fucking asshole I am!

Since he announced Vesper's demise he has posted multiple negative articles about Samsung, Google, Android, etc.

Yet Gruber is remarkably silent on the iphone "touch disease". Mustn't mention that now eh Johnny boy? You've got marching orders boy!

Samsung did the right thing and voluntarily recalled the phones. Apple has ignored the "touch disease" issue and now there is a class action lawsuit in the works.

Then again I would expect nothing more from silent Gruber who gets his marching orders from Apple PR.

I wonder if Samsung or Google sponsored his blog like Microsoft did if Gruber would take the money.

I think Gruber would say "just leave the money on the night stand while I wash the jizz off my face."
3:28 am — Sunday, 4 September 2016
Eddie gets it
10:32 am — Sunday, 4 September 2016
1:44 pm — Sunday, 4 September 2016
If you know a blog pulling out Vesper claim chowder every now and then, count me in
3:42 pm — Sunday, 4 September 2016
BTW : if I remember well, Grubs became all cosy with Microsoft when Vesper turned to Azure for syncing.
3:43 pm — Sunday, 4 September 2016
ManitobaNinja:
Apple doesn't need to give orders to Gruber. He just does it because he knows if he starts knocking Apple he can say so long to his access to them and without that what would he have left?

Gruber isn't the only one who pulls this kind of clam chowder nonsense. So many people in the Apple community who are prominent writers act as though Apple is the only true answer and that others are just shit. I am an Apple fan but I also know that a lot of other companies do a lot of interesting things and there is no reason to hate on them for trying something different.

TL;DR Hubris and arrogance will be the downfall of so many of todays Apple writers and pundits.
7:00 pm — Sunday, 4 September 2016
btw did grubs ever say something about the fairphone ?

![duh](https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/P7uUr0ipUBbOv6SQmbp719WDNW0=/1000x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6332179/jvincent_160412_1017_8015.0.png)
6:57 pm — Monday, 5 September 2016
@anonymous:
Hippie utopia-phone that may ship in the dozens someday.

![image](http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/210/119/9b3.png)