/linked/2016/11/18/lizza-trump

Comments

This just isn't true.
4:12 am — Saturday, 19 November 2016
I just love the whining of all these fucking pseudointelectual libtards. Their cries and bitching are music to my ears. Next 8 years are gonna be fucking glorious.

![trump tears](https://i.imgur.com/MVdmRP7.jpg)
4:21 am — Saturday, 19 November 2016
daretofireballme:
Did Trump close Guantanamo already?
5:01 am — Saturday, 19 November 2016
ano:
I wish John could avoid the politics. Keep it to your twitter. That's not why people read DF.
5:10 am — Saturday, 19 November 2016
The New World Order:
Even the NYT says that Identity Politics have turned Democrats into shit.

You guys are all butthurt because your house bitch wasn't able to sucker enough voters into voting for her. The other Gruber said it best: voters are stupid. But apparently they're a bit less stupid now than they were when Obama sold them a bucket of shit.
5:23 am — Saturday, 19 November 2016
Rob Schneider is hitting it out of the ballpark!

>‏@RobSchneider "I haven't seen Democrats this angry since we gave women the vote!"

>‏@RobSchneider "I haven't seen the Democrats this mad since we freed the slaves!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
5:30 am — Saturday, 19 November 2016
Hairy Lime:
I'm with ano. I come to DF(WC) to avoid reading about politics.
5:30 am — Saturday, 19 November 2016
Donald Clinton:
>the least-experienced President-elect in history

This idiotic claim is based on... what, exactly? What was Obama's "experience"? Trump arguably has a lot more "executive" experience than Obama did.

Enough with the stupidity. This, once again, is exactly why the Left lost this election.
5:34 am — Saturday, 19 November 2016
Donald Clinton:
>whose first week was marked by seeming chaos

And this is according to whom... the New York Times? The same brilliant journalists who completely missed the mark about this entire election? They didn't see Trump's victory coming, but suddenly we should take their word about the "chaos" in his transition team seriously?

Who are they kidding? I understand Gruber is an idiot, but seriously?
5:35 am — Saturday, 19 November 2016
> That's not why people read DF.

Why *do* people read DF?
6:04 am — Saturday, 19 November 2016
The New World Order:
The lame thing is that Obama was the least qualified President in recent memory. He had shit worth of experience, and was basically a dilettante.

Fuck, Obama never held a full-time job. An adjunct professor isn't a full-time job, for those of you who don't know.

The thing is, he was black and gave good speech, so America elected him.

Are Democrats saying that a do-nothing no-accomplishment politician is more competent than someone, no matter how flawed, who has built and lost and build multiple multi hundred-million dollar businesses?

The political class needs to be purged. They are intellectually lazy. Trump should pummel them with tax reforms that target them and their toadies. Tax the shit out of them and make them poor.
6:32 am — Saturday, 19 November 2016
hmm:
I like flowers.
1:01 pm — Saturday, 19 November 2016
gruber circlejerk:
>> That's not why people read DF.

> Why do people read DF?

Was going to ask the same thing. But if it weren't for DFWC, I'm sure I wouldn't be here. I come for the snark against a self-absorbed douchebag.

Not sure why anyone without DFWC would visit.
4:25 pm — Saturday, 19 November 2016
>Not sure why anyone without DFWC would visit.

pretty much this.

but be forewarned, the owner of DFWC is shadowbanning people.
7:08 pm — Saturday, 19 November 2016
Donald Clinton:
>but be forewarned, the owner of DFWC is shadowbanning people.

For what?
7:20 am — Monday, 21 November 2016
Same here, I only come here for the comments.
11:26 pm — Tuesday, 22 November 2016