/linked/2016/11/21/trump-7

Comments

Gruber and other libtards are near the end of the grief cycle. KEK!

![kek](https://i.sli.mg/hL7qYE.jpg)
2:21 am — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
the dude:
Just.... wow. I didn't vote for Donald Trump (or Hillary for that matter), but I totally get the sentiments of people who did vote for him. If Grubs and his ilk think this kind of shit is going to convince people from Michigan to vote for the "progressive" candidate in 2020 they are in for a nasty surprise.
3:36 am — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
> If Grubs and his ilk think this kind of shit is going to convince people from Michigan to vote for the "progressive" candidate in 2020 they are in for a nasty surprise.

Why the fuck should everything be about "convincing" the other side?

You know that people are allowed to express themselves without actively running a political campaign, right?
4:03 am — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
> I didn't vote for Donald Trump (or Hillary for that matter)

Oh, you're one of those.

Hey, congrats on making a "difference"! Great job, guy.
4:50 am — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
webOS & BB10 forever:
First and foremost it's an issue of public safety, especially on an airplane!
4:59 am — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
Grub_Me:
Oh I get it, Trump is the Galaxy Note 7 and Hilary is the iPhone! And the dumb people in the mailroom are the Trump voters.
5:16 am — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
@anonymous

Some of us live in bluer than blue states where it doesn't make a difference who you vote for. I voted for Bernie in the primary and refused to vote for either candidate out of principle. Your self-righteousness reeks of the same corrupt DNC logic that got to Hillary where she is now.
5:22 am — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
jimothy:
The good news is, the Hillary logo is gone.

The bad news is, the Grubsters smug ignorance remains.
12:50 pm — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
> refused to vote for either candidate out of principle.

Awesome! You showed em!!
1:32 pm — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
Yeah God forbid someone vote for someone they ACTUALLY want in office instead of plugging your nose and choosing the least bad one.
2:14 pm — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
Hey, do whatever you think is right. I understand what you're saying, and I think that position was defensible in 2000, but this year? People who didn't vote or voted for third party candidates in *this* election are as mystifying to me as Trump voters themselves.
2:46 pm — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
> mystifying to me as Trump voters themselves

What's so mystifying about them? They saw Hillary as a worse person than Trump. It's that simple. And that should already tell you something about Hillary. It's hard to argue that they were wrong.

IMO, if democrats went with any other candidate than Hillary (and I do mean *any*), they'd won the elections easily.
4:06 pm — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
ano:
Trump is a terrible choice and we're in for a bad time, but I totally agree that the sanctimonious left is a big part of the problem. very disappointed where the country is right now
4:15 pm — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
I'm outraged that I don't find this humor writing very funny! Why can't McSweeney's just repost old Family Circus cartoons if they want to be funny?
5:49 pm — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
My state was going red no matter whom I voted for...my (presidential) vote truly didn't matter.
6:45 pm — Tuesday, 22 November 2016
John Rodham Gruber:
This "article" isn't funny, it's just stupid.
5:49 pm — Wednesday, 23 November 2016