/linked/2016/11/28/fallows-trump-liar

Comments

jimothy:
Apparently, I just have to stay off of Daring Fireball and Facebook for the next four to eight years.

I don't come to these places for politics. I come for snarky news about Apple and pictures of your kids or food, respectively.
4:43 am — Tuesday, 29 November 2016
@jimothy:

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
4:45 am — Tuesday, 29 November 2016
jimothy:
I'd miss you most of all, TBF. And I know you'd miss me, too.
5:01 am — Tuesday, 29 November 2016
"Our journalistic and political assumption is that each side to a debate will “try” to tell the truth..."

Said no real journalist ever covering Washington in the past century.
8:14 am — Tuesday, 29 November 2016
![I love you, jimothy!](https://frinkiac.com/gif/S07E03/947495/949331.gif?b64lines=IEkgbG92ZSB5b3UsIFBhIApJIGxvdmUgeW91LCBqaW1vdGh5)
9:04 am — Tuesday, 29 November 2016
Tips on dealing with a narcissist....

I'll keep these in mind when reading anything Grubs has to offer.
4:19 pm — Tuesday, 29 November 2016
Going Going Gone!:
Tips for dealing with the press: you might as well lie to them because they're going to fuck you either way.

And of course there's no evidence that there isn't voter fraud, because most Liberals discount the idea so don't do the research.

And yet they're afraid that voter ID laws will block people from voting...but then they say that everyone who votes are legal voters. Where's the evidence, scaredy-cats of the left?
8:00 pm — Tuesday, 29 November 2016
Publius:
Gruber is about to have a stroke and Trump isn't even inaugurated yet. I am loving every single second of this.
8:35 pm — Tuesday, 29 November 2016
Vote Cthulhu!:
I think the best line I've read about Trump and how the press covered him is this:
> The press took him literally but not seriously. His followers took him seriously but not literally.

9:53 pm — Tuesday, 29 November 2016
>It's clear that the press will continue to take him literally and he will continue to make them look like idiots for it.

So, we'll have a President who doesn't say what he means?

It's a pretty fucked up situation when you have to try to decode whatever it is the President is supposed to be saying through some kind of matrix of sincerity filters. How the hell is he going to deal with foreign heads of state?
10:30 pm — Tuesday, 29 November 2016
Steve Ballmer:
>How the hell is he going to deal with foreign heads of state?

Who the fuck cares? This obsession with whatever assclown occupies the Oval Office would almost be amusing if it weren't such an exercise in mental retardation.
8:04 am — Wednesday, 30 November 2016
Off The Verge:
How odd for a Politician to say one thing and do another. This is truly unprecedented.
6:15 am — Thursday, 1 December 2016