/linked/2016/12/07/df-tshirts

Comments

Not that I would ever want one of these, but I do find it amusing that he always waits until the last possible moment each year to get these done. He didn't even put out a new design, so the people dumb enough to already have one don't have a reason to buy another.

It's like he's got no idea about business and just sits around drinking all day..............
4:19 am — Thursday, 8 December 2016
ano:
I agree with what you're saying, but, you've got to give it to the guy, he's still in business, earning pretty damn well for a fanboy writer. He even made it to the oak table of Charlie Rose!
5:31 am — Thursday, 8 December 2016
I'll spit in your general direction if I ever see one of you wearing this t-shirt.
6:26 am — Thursday, 8 December 2016
Da bullshit:
Why doesn't it have the Clinton "I'm with stupid" arrow on it?
5:20 pm — Thursday, 8 December 2016
> He even made it to the oak table of Charlie Rose!

wait, really? this doucheschnozz was on charlie rose?

btw, i've heard from people that have met him - charlie rose is a little bit of a creeper.
5:24 pm — Thursday, 8 December 2016
![John Gruber on Charlie Rose](https://i.imgur.com/ofj273S.jpg)

![John Gruber on Charlie Rose 2](https://i.imgur.com/CC8vZP7.jpg)
7:16 pm — Thursday, 8 December 2016
I actually own one of these shirts. That was back when Grubs was writing pretty much only on technology (and also actually writing), and didn't insert his liberal opinion on everything.

Now that constantly posts about wanting to enslave me (and himself), I cannot support him by buying a shirt.
7:53 pm — Thursday, 8 December 2016
Hairy Lime:
I, too, bought one of these shirts. It was before Vesper or American McCarver, back when Gruber actually posted original content about Apple that was sometimes wrong, but it was usually interesting to read his ideas and analysis. I found myself reading the site every day and figured I'd toss him a few bucks in appreciation. It's actually a pretty nice shirt.

I agree with anonymous that these need to be available a lot sooner. I also agree with just about everyone else that Gruber needs to stop with the political stuff and links to other articles with a "how true" note, and post more original content.
11:43 pm — Thursday, 8 December 2016
>Comfy and **stylish.**

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
12:32 am — Friday, 9 December 2016
Anonymynous:
Sizes available:

* Large
* Extra large
* Extra extra large
* Extra extra extra large
* Extra extra extra extra large
* Extra extra extra extra extra large
* Extra extra extra extra extra extra large
* Extra extra extra extra extra extra extra large
* Extra extra extra extra extra extra extra extra large
* John Gruber
8:44 am — Friday, 9 December 2016
Dicknose:
You forgot the last two sizes:

*Dicknose

*Extra Dicknose
10:02 pm — Friday, 9 December 2016
Dicknose:
If you want to look EXTRA stylish, wear your Daring Fireball T-shirt while carrying your Prop ’n Go Tote. The hidable handle and shoulder strap transform Prop ’n Go Tote into a stylish, versatile messenger bag.
10:29 pm — Friday, 9 December 2016