/linked/2017/02/07/antarctic-ice-shelf

Comments

Mouthbreathing Koch Toady:
FAKE NOOZE.

SCIENCE IS WRONG JESUS SAID SO.
5:54 pm — Tuesday, 7 February 2017
Swing when you're winning:
That's enough fresh water to water Africa for a decade!
6:28 pm — Tuesday, 7 February 2017
Oh noes water in the ocean!
6:33 pm — Tuesday, 7 February 2017
Are you really that dumb?
6:56 pm — Tuesday, 7 February 2017
catfood:
oh noes water in your rumpus room. toss a hair dryer in there and we'll call it a jacuzzi.
6:57 pm — Tuesday, 7 February 2017
Oh no! This could never possibly happen regardless of climate temperatures!!! It must be man made! MUST! Ignore the fact the Earth hasn't warmed in 18 years! IGNORE IT! FIT THE NARRATIVE!! GAAAAAAAAAH
8:13 pm — Tuesday, 7 February 2017
Swing when you're winning:
That's almost as big as my mom's ass. Blame the Cheetos, she does.
8:44 pm — Tuesday, 7 February 2017
@Patrick Henry, the 2nd:
> Ignore the fact the Earth hasn't warmed in 18 years!

The Koch Brothers don't love you. They probably won't even give you a kiss on the forehead after they cum in your mouth.
9:04 pm — Tuesday, 7 February 2017
Dicknose:
Patrick Henry, the 2nd is a tireless troll. I mean, the guy chose to name himself after a man who declared, "Give me liberty or give me death", while simultaneously owning slaves. Is it any wonder that he's a cucked alt-right troll?
9:30 pm — Tuesday, 7 February 2017
I don't care about the Koch Brothers one way or the other, but it is funny how much the left is obsessed over them. Especially because they support a lot of the same causes the left supports.

The first Patrick Henry was not perfect. Owning people is a violation of liberty, and its unfortunate he did not live up his words. I follow in his ideas, though.

Also, I'm not part of the alt-right, which I reject as racist and statist. I opposed Trump, and still do.

But maybe you all should do some research on "climate change", like how the recent study that the pause wasn't happening is discredited due to lack of data to analyze and decisions made to force the result to the politically acceptable one.
4:15 pm — Wednesday, 8 February 2017
@Patrick Henry, the 2nd:
So even if we you allow you to cherry pick 18 years ago as your starting point (i.e. a localized max, chosen to make your numbers work), what happens if you look at the numbers going back ~150 years coinciding with the Industrial Revolution?
8:57 pm — Thursday, 9 February 2017
@Patrick Henry, the 2nd:
Also, if you wonder why I hate the fucking Koch brothers, it has everything to do with the way they polluted the neighborhood I grew up in. [(link)](http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/kochs-oil-leftovers-fire-up-michigan-race-110455)
9:02 pm — Thursday, 9 February 2017