/linked/2017/02/08/ellingsen-terrorism

Comments

Dicknose:
Fuck Islam, fuck Muslims.

DEPORT them all to shitholes they came from.
2:39 am — Thursday, 9 February 2017
>Since January 2015, the FBI has also arrested more anti-immigrant American citizens plotting violent attacks on Muslims within the U.S. than it has refugees, or former refugees, from any banned country.

Well, we wouldn't have this problem if libtards didn't bring in so many anti-liberty, anti-gay Muslims into the country in the first place.

Typical ACTION - REACTION.

Do your fucking job, FBI, and arrest all these terrorists so that innocent Americans don't get killed by them.
2:40 am — Thursday, 9 February 2017
4:10 am — Thursday, 9 February 2017
Yeah, it's people peacefully practicing their religion that are causing asshats like you people to go out beating and raping women and children under the guise of American and Christian rights.

"How dare they practice a slight variant of a religion with the same god dur dur." — Ignorant Middle America
4:23 am — Thursday, 9 February 2017
Islam is a cancer. It seeks theocratic domination over the world.

Keep fooling yourself with your "slight variant" bullshit.
4:27 am — Thursday, 9 February 2017
My Optional Name:
>Islam is a cancer. It seeks theocratic domination over the world.

And Christianity doesn't? Well let me expla... pardon me for a sec, someone's knocking at my door waving a Bible.
4:32 am — Thursday, 9 February 2017
Christianity brought us Western Civilization, IMHO the best thing that's ever happened to humanity.

If you don't like it, you're welcome to emigrate to a lesser civilization where women dress in tents, old men may marry nine year olds, and gay people get thrown off roofs.

That's what Islam gets you wherever they have a majority.

Or maybe move to China, where you can torture and eat dogs, harvest the organs of convicts, and murder all the unborn, unwanted daughters you'd like.
4:40 am — Thursday, 9 February 2017
ano:

Salafism is only a slight variant, guys!
5:06 am — Thursday, 9 February 2017
Off The Verge:
5:39 am — Thursday, 9 February 2017
I agree but what is the definition of when western civilization started? Romans? Greeks? Ionians?
6:11 am — Thursday, 9 February 2017
Dicknose:
>I'm sure Gruber would be more than pleased to have all these folks move in next door to his house.

They're inviting this evil into the country so they should live beside them.
1:01 pm — Thursday, 9 February 2017
The problem with this line of thought is just because it isn't happening yet, doesn't mean it won't, especially with wide open immigration. Just look at Germany and France.

3:41 pm — Thursday, 9 February 2017
Dicknose:
To be clear, that the earlier two posts were not from me.
5:07 pm — Thursday, 9 February 2017
> 'Western Civilization' predates the founding of Christianity by hundreds of years.

Let's not let facts get in the way of our argument here.

> Someone needs to tell these refugees to go to houses of all these piece of shit libtards like ((Gruber)).

Liberals are clustered in cities which are (for the most part) already multi-ethnic. Have you ever considered that the liberal stance on immigrants is based on the personal experience of having lived around immigrants?
5:22 pm — Thursday, 9 February 2017
@Dicknose

"To be clear, that the earlier two posts were not from me."

Go fuck yourself To Be Fair.

You are officially insane.
8:09 pm — Thursday, 9 February 2017
Not Anonymous:
@ anonymous... have you been to a major city in the US?

The liberal gentry lives in segregated communities with little contact with the rabble, regardless of ethnicity or immigration status.

There's not much reason for someone from Santa Monica to hang out in Inglewood or Compton. Liberals aren't visiting those sausage factories; they just want to feat on cheap maids, nannies and gardeners.
8:12 pm — Thursday, 9 February 2017
@Not Anonymous:

It's funny you bring up Los Angeles, since I know a few things about the place. Huge populations of Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Filipino, Armenian, and Mexican immigrants. And everybody basically gets along fine.

But, yeah, rich people live in rich neighborhoods and most people are rich. But there is a whole middle class in LA that spends most of their day around people of other ethnicities.
9:38 pm — Thursday, 9 February 2017
Dicknose:
> Go fuck yourself To Be Fair.

I'm so sick of this that I gave up and am just posting anonymously now (because you can't be anonymously trolled if you're already anonymous). You'll notice that some of the anonymous posts in the last few days sound an awful lot like me. Just jumped in here to point out that those two posts were obviously not me (go read my old posts; the tone and style are different).

I have set aside the Dicknose nom de plume. Only impersonators remain.
9:47 pm — Thursday, 9 February 2017
Dicknose:
On second thought, this is my pen name so I'm going to continue using it.
6:41 pm — Friday, 10 February 2017
I love sucking goat dick.
7:27 pm — Friday, 10 February 2017
John Rodham Gruber:
>You'll notice that some of the anonymous posts in the last few days sound an awful lot like me

Nobody noticed. Because nobody cares.
11:30 am — Saturday, 11 February 2017
"Nobody noticed. Because nobody cares."

Dicknose and To Be Fair are the same piece of shit troll clogging this place with useless meaningless posts.

It's sad really.
5:15 pm — Saturday, 11 February 2017
Repent & Believe:
The data is very similar to the data Germany and France use to tell everyone how peaceful and happy life is over there.

***

(I have friends that live in Berlin, so don't tell me things are "peachy".)
9:04 pm — Saturday, 11 February 2017