/linked/2017/02/27/vertino-uber

Comments

Shake it around:
Uh, that's not sexual harassment. The original author was a gay man.
11:21 pm — Monday, 27 February 2017
FFS:
Seriously, it just sounds like a shitty place to work. I mean, being called a whiny bitch because you spoke up and suggested the company act ethically? If it was a man I am sure they would have said "fuck you, that's my name." I mean, seriously - that woman survived a company run by assholes. They are assholes to EVERYONE who isn't "a dick who shares their goal of being a dick / asshole." Gender has nothing to do with it.
The other article, that was harassment - fuck me or you'll get a bad review.
11:33 pm — Monday, 27 February 2017
Hairy Lime:
Agreed, it's not sexual harassment. There's no quid pro quo implied there. The hand touching thing is a little creepy (would they do that to a guy?), but trying to claim it's sexual would be a hell of a reach in court.
1:48 am — Tuesday, 28 February 2017
John Trumper:
>Ordinarily I wouldn’t link to an unverifiable anonymous story.

Hahahahahaha. Sure!

>But for me, Uber has lost the benefit of the doubt.

Actually, Gruber has evidently had some kind of problem with Uber for quite some time. A problem that predates any of these "reports" he's been linking to lately.
3:06 am — Tuesday, 28 February 2017
John Trumper:
>"I am not someone who breaks under pressure."

>"Like they did to Susan, Uber killed a part of me that was most precious."

So... does the author of this piece break under pressure or not?
3:14 am — Tuesday, 28 February 2017

@blongdong "ze"
5:11 am — Tuesday, 28 February 2017
lol @ nononono
1:57 pm — Tuesday, 28 February 2017
Never hire women.
5:44 pm — Tuesday, 28 February 2017
> Ordinarily I wouldn’t link to an unverifiable anonymous story. But for me, Uber has lost the benefit of the doubt.

Translation:

This is probably a bullshit story, but it fits my narrative, so I'll allow it.
7:12 pm — Tuesday, 28 February 2017
Enough Already:
Really high-quality comments, everyone. And wtf is this shit about a gay man. I read this and the other lady's and I don’t recall anything about gay men.

I will say it was damning that this post directly implicated Travis.

Also weird: The extreme amount of PII the woman doxxed herself with, while using a pen name. WTF? So, how many women are in the pool to begin with? Now narrow down to those from the midwest, brought in as part of a certain acquisition, who like New Balance and golden retrievers, who went to public schools and a private college and has a master’s… jesus just put your name on it already
7:56 am — Wednesday, 1 March 2017
Enough Already:
So basically this information *is* verifiable if you were a real journalist instead of a lazy fuck who reblogs some shit and then gets drunk by 11am
7:57 am — Wednesday, 1 March 2017
John Trumper:
>I will say it was damning that this post directly implicated Travis.

It's only "damning" if it's true to begin with.

>jesus just put your name on it already

If it's fake, it makes sense not to put your name on it.
2:43 am — Thursday, 2 March 2017