/linked/2017/04/01/twitter-eggs

Comments

Grubs is going after some of his sacred cows lately.
6:30 pm — Saturday, 1 April 2017
Not Anonymous:
"people have come to associate the circle head with masculinity"

Yeah, really interesting stuff on progressive gender insanity.
6:44 pm — Saturday, 1 April 2017
Gruber the booger:
>The problem is the actual harassment

Actual harassment?

It's the internet you knob.

Limp dicks with not enough backbone to hit the block button set the rules these days.

John posts easily 10:1 on Twitter vs. Daringfireball.

If he spent half as much time on his own blog as the dumpster fire that is Twitter his own blog wouldn't be the shit-show dumpster fire it has become selling advertising at a discount because readership is falling.

John is washed up. It's all down hill from here for him.

He had a great run but he is all out of ideas and little birdies. He really has nothing more to bring to the table.

His commentary is pure shit or non-existent.

If this blog disappeared today the only thing I would miss are all you assclowns in the comments.
8:34 pm — Saturday, 1 April 2017
daniel:
I can't get over how fucking hideous twitter is. And this new icon? Holy fuck. I'm trying to think of an uglier placeholder "profile" icon I've ever seen, but I can't.

Sure, the egg was fugly too, but at least they could blame that on it being "old" and, "ya know, from an earlier time." This new one is ghastly and yet they're bragging about it!

My pettiest complaint about Trump seizing power is that it has breathed new life into the cesspool that is twitter. God I hate it all so much. Almost as much as the right-wing trolls on this site. Fuck a bag of glass and die in a fire, all of you.
2:23 pm — Sunday, 2 April 2017
DanglingSackball:
The new icon is really bad. So much effort that went into it, and it's a steaming pile. They could have just made a crappy icon in a day's work.

I guess it is success since it is so ugly, everyone would feel compelled to change it.

And the harassment line of thought? What? Trolls will still troll regardless.

Also, MAGA! Right wing is a cesspool? SJWs and identity politics players make up the real cesspool. Their implosion on election night was a true joy to behold!
5:18 pm — Sunday, 2 April 2017
Fuck All Y’all:
> MAGA

The grunt n’ ball scratch of the troglodyte. Good show.
1:58 pm — Monday, 3 April 2017
OMG People are saying mean things about me! Instead of not caring about what idiots think and just blocking them, I'd rather complain and hurt free speech instead!
4:02 pm — Tuesday, 4 April 2017