/linked/2017/09/09/ios-11-gm

Comments

The least popular person in Cupertino?

This person is no longer in Cupertino.
2:12 am — Sunday, 10 September 2017
Claim chowder?

"... it might be time to give Tim Cook credit for 'doubling down on secrecy.'"
3:10 am — Sunday, 10 September 2017
OLED phone is supposedly caleld 'iPhone X'

Tell us again how apple aren't pitching it as a tenth anniversary phone Groober.

5:38 am — Sunday, 10 September 2017
HACK THE PLANET!
6:05 am — Sunday, 10 September 2017
Truly sad, that these leaks would occur. Fun to see the info, but I'd honestly rather see it all show up on the Keynote rather than OS build leaks. =(
6:10 am — Sunday, 10 September 2017
Mac Pro is Dead:

> I’ll enjoy a nice serving of homemade claim chowder if Apple goes and names next year’s iPhone the “iPhone 10” and makes the anniversary central to its branding.

6:52 am — Sunday, 10 September 2017
Frankly speaking:
Someone really hates Tim Cook.
12:32 pm — Sunday, 10 September 2017
Gruber the Booger:
>Someone within Apple leaked the list of URLs to 9to5Mac and MacRumors

And not to me. All my little birdies flew away and I am a jealous little bitch about it.

Maybe if I repeat D22 eleven thousand more times people will like me or think I am important.

>I’m nearly certain this wasn’t a mistake, but rather a deliberate malicious act by a rogue Apple employee

Since it wasn't my little birdie it has to be a malicious and rogue employee.

And fuck Donald Trump and fuck that Mark Gurman guy and fuck the Red Sox. They are all literally Hitler. Like totally literally Hitler.

Gruber would have killed for this scoop. Instead he is in tears, biting his fist and stomping his feet like a petulant child throwing a tantrum.
1:02 pm — Sunday, 10 September 2017
My Optional Name:
>>Huh, weird that Gruber doesn't report on the leaked iPhone names and the iPhone X.

>I’ll enjoy a nice serving of homemade claim chowder if Apple goes and names next year’s iPhone the “iPhone 10” and makes the anniversary central to its branding.

Well he did say they wouldn't call it the iPhone 10, and they aren't. Sure, the "X" in "iPhone X" *could* represent the roman numeral "10", but that's not the only situation that "X" is used in. For example:

![](https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-253b24160f9e218014da977ba2847906)

So yeah, maybe it's the "iPhone eXtra". What, don't roll your eyes like that. It supposedly will have extra features. Be... eXtra iPhoneish. And they do have an iPhone Plus, so an iPhone eXtra would be the next step.
6:39 pm — Sunday, 10 September 2017
A. Pirate:
X marks the spot where treasure be. ARRR!
7:03 pm — Sunday, 10 September 2017
Troubadour:

Oh baby, don't need no iOS
Just gimme my OH ESS ECKS