/linked/2017/10/09/trump-corker

Comments

Not Anonymous:
Bob Corker was not in Congress in 2002... but he is ardent defender of the Iraq War.

Why would we ask to define warmonger for us?

Many of the messes we find ourselves in are gifts from from an increasingly remote, disconnected and unaccountable Congress. They whine because they feel their own irrelevance.

The seal was long ago unbroken: Trump has been subjected to unprecedented criticism.

Gruber, you do not understand why Trump was elected. You do not understand why Washington is dysfunctional and why the people are demanding change. You do not understand mental illness or cognitive decline. You do not understand intelligent political debate.

Is this therapy for you? At least try to form a cogent argument if you're going to continue with the political posts.
10:06 pm — Monday, 9 October 2017
Ero:
> You do not understand intelligent political debate.

Good thing Trump provides this.
10:39 pm — Monday, 9 October 2017
Vanilla Dry Ice:
@Not Anonymous with the classic ad hominem attack.

If you don't have any logic to back your argument, attack the character. Loser.

There, I just did it myself!
11:06 pm — Monday, 9 October 2017
there's no evidence that trump has the same lust for blood shared by bush and obama.

saying it doesn't make it so.

11:49 pm — Monday, 9 October 2017
My Optional Name:
>we are within the bounds of normalcy. we certainly weren't in the obama years nor when prince george was playing in the desert.

Saying it doesn't make it so.
4:25 am — Tuesday, 10 October 2017
4:34 am — Tuesday, 10 October 2017
Gaping Firecock:
>@Not Anonymous with the classic ad hominem attack.

As opposed to John Gruber's ad hominem attacks against Trump?
5:36 am — Tuesday, 10 October 2017
@Gaping Firecock:
Nobody needs to employ _ad hominem_ against Trump. You only need to let him open his mouth.

![](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLxnsMkVoAA4TXb.jpg)
12:27 pm — Tuesday, 10 October 2017
My Optional Name:
>My Optional Name, yes we know you are a warmonger, a racist, a civilization-loathing marxist. I'm sure Bush-Obama was a 16-year orgy for you.

You know no such thing. Didn't vote for either of the Bushes and only voted for Obama once (and only because Palin as next-in-line scared the piss outta me. She makes Trump look like a goddamned Mensa candidate).
5:22 pm — Tuesday, 10 October 2017