/linked/2018/01/05/my-next-guest-letterman

Comments

Dire Warning:
I am excited for this show, and would be equally excited if Trump was the guest.

(I happen to believe Obama was an excellent (if imperfect) president, but that doesn't make me any more or less excited for a new interview show with David Letterman. I'm looking forward to hearing what he asks Obama, and what Obama has to say in reply.)
5:26 pm — Friday, 5 January 2018
Who gives a shit?
7:38 pm — Friday, 5 January 2018
Grubology 101:
Yay! I'm about as excited as if the first guest was Bono. When's Gruber going to review the new U2 album, anyway? I need to know if I should but it or not...
8:17 pm — Friday, 5 January 2018
Y A W N

I am sure gruber will be orgasmic with glee
10:34 pm — Friday, 5 January 2018
ano:
Obama certainly gives good interviews and has a knack for relating his perception of world affairs in a way I'm always interested in hearing.

He just made the wrong call on a few big things: Syria, Libya, and Dear Colleague Letter.
4:04 am — Saturday, 6 January 2018
it's a bug, not a feature:
So Mr President, do you feel that your use of executive orders is now backfiring on your supporters? Why weren't you able to craft a legislative solution in your 8-year term?

Also, how do you feel about your foreign policy failures in Russia, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Libya, and your handling of the so-called Arab Spring?? What would have you done differently there?
5:03 am — Saturday, 6 January 2018
Chris:
Obama was an abortion of a President. His hatred for Americans is not missed.

He is a nasty and vile individual who is shilling for a seat on the supreme court.

Why is it republican former presidents leave with dignity and class and libtards never go away?
5:30 pm — Saturday, 6 January 2018
Chris:
Furthermore, Trump is a hero for America. He works tirelessly for the People. He's as brilliant in all affairs as he mentally stable. We're lucky to have him.
8:11 pm — Saturday, 6 January 2018
50b89a46f448193bc28a8bbd61674b9521f200c73583e4da1f0a880e437e0065:
This whole show looks boring with a lineup of the least interesting individuals Letterman could have possibly found.

"Fuckin'-A" my ass.
11:48 pm — Saturday, 6 January 2018
@Chris

I'm going by from when I have been alive - Carter was alright in my book after he lost to Reagan.

Bill Clinton went largely untapped and unheard from as Al Gore lost. And for the most part disappeared from the public eye.

I think who you are really talking about is the corrupt dirty cunt that is Hillary, who will not wash away.

It would appear that even the most powerful industrial-strength, military-grade douche blasted from a water jet cutting machine cannot remove her vile stench on America.

And she never even held the highest office. That's one stinky bitch.

Jury is still out on Obama. I never liked the guy 100%, he did kind of 50-50 in my book which is as good as most presidents in my lifetime.

Just calling it like I see it.
6:20 pm — Sunday, 7 January 2018